Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time to soul search

I am home sick today with a double ear infection and a perforated eardrum.  I need to go get my meds soon!!! 

But for now I am sitting here thinking about what I want to accomplish in the next month.  I can't believe it is March already.  Time has been flying by and I feel like I am not giving myself enough me time etc.  I need to come out of my hibernation and get my spring energy going.  I am actually looking forward to yardwork and outdoor workouts.  I need to make a section on my To Do list that is things I want to accomplish - not just chores.

Next week is also my 6 month check up and blood work with my oncologist.  There is always some nervousness in the days leading up to the tests.    This isn't exactly one I can study for.  I have little to no control over where I pass or fail.  But I always think positive and the results are always good!

No comments: