Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Garden Aglow

We finally made it out for our annual family outing to the Idaho Botanical Gardens lights aglow. We had most of the standard group with us - my parents, my sister and her four entertaining kids, my Geoffrey and Trinity, and myself. I can remember going out there a few years ago and I was so tired from chemo that it wore me out to walk around. But I stayed really warm that year because I was wearing a long, blonde wig.

The kids always remember ringing the bell, running around the labyrinth and, of course, hot chocolate and cookies. This year the bell didn't have a rope to pull and the labyrinth was roped off so the kids couldn't run around it.

Here are some photos (they are pretty small - I will work on making them bigger.)


Geoffrey, Me, and Trinity

Papa and Naynay (Dad and Mom)

Jill and Crew - Claire, Hawkings, Scotlyn and Mostyn


G's new girlfriend - Sacajawea

The Wild Grandkids!

No comments: