Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Friday, March 20, 2009

Feeling blah on the first day of spring

Today is the first day of Spring and it is pretty darn nice outside. But I am just not feeling it. Being home the last ten days has started to take a toll on me. I am still really tired but I am starting to feel blah and blue. I know not being able to workout and not getting out of the house etc is impacting it and there are other stressors going on. (And my lack of caffeine doesn't help!)

Today the doc said I can slowly start working out again but no chest or overhead weight lifting, and no running yet. I can walk and bike ride and probably elliptical but nothing to "bouncy" yet. :-)

I am still off work a few more days to get some rest but the kids are also home for spring break and the little one is starting up soccer and more Irish dance classes. Hopefully I can get up the energy to go for a walk in the wonderful weather this weekend.

Happy Spring everyone!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you're feeling "blah" - take care of those grafts! :-)

And yay - it's definitely walking weather!!! :-) Enjoy it today! (yeah, now that it's evening... LOL) This weekend's supposed to get chilly again, I hear...

Jill and Scott said...

I hope things get better soon! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye! Maybe I'll see you this summer! What are your plans for Trins b-day? Get well soon!