Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Monday, September 10, 2007

Heading to LA

So my flight leaves for LA in a few hours. I am getting a bit nervous. I have been able to do some cardio 5 out of the last 7 days. I still can only do leg weights. I have ton a few very light arms weights but I can only do a few reps. I just have to keep telling myself that they want me in the Gold's Gym calendar because of my journey and the challenges I have faced head on. They are not looking for me to have six pack abs, and be tone and tan all over. That would be nice though. Maybe next year at this time when all the treatment and surgeries are behind me.

I am looking forward to a few days alone as well to do some soul searching about my reconstruction and some other projects I have going on. I am hoping to go to dinner with some survivors in LA as well tonight. That will be so much fun if we can get all coordinated!

I will take lots of pictures and post them when I return along with all the details!

No comments: