Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Monday, September 3, 2007

What a difference a year makes

Last year at this time I was stressing about turning 35. I never worried about turning 30 but something about being 35 made me feel older than I wanted to be. There were things I had wanted to accomplish before turning 35 that I hadn't done yet. Now I am about to turn 36 and I am a 10 month breast cancer survivor. Things have definitely changed. I am happy to be able to get older and celebrate another birthday. I am sure I will still complain from time to time about being older but I am thankful that I am here to celebrate those wrinkles!

A year ago I was trying to save up money to have laser hair removal done at least on my eyebrows. Once again, a year later I have a different view. I would still like it done at some point but right now I am sort of enjoying having to pluck my eyebrows and shave my legs again!

Happy Labor Day everyone!

No comments: