Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day and "March"ing on

Happy Leap Day everyone.

I hope you are taking advantage of this "free" or "extra" day although we don't really notice it that way. (Wouldn't it be great to get an "extra" Friday!) But it is one more day toward making your February goals and one more day of putting off things that are due in March, so I can't complain about that.

Of course on a more selfish note, I am the March person for the Gold's calendar so I am ready to change the calendar to March!!! :-) Hopefully looking at that picture of myself spinning away will remind me several times a day of what I am slowly but surely achieving. No doubt it will motivate me to make sure I get to the gym at night instead of settling in on the couch. It is one thing to have a picture of yourself back in the skinny days to help keep you focused, but being on a national calendar about health and exercise certainly kicks it up a notch.

No comments: