Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Friday, March 21, 2008

Blood tests

Today I had blood tests to make sure the cancer hadn't come back. I am supposed to have this done every 3 months and some how we got appointments pushed out too far and I was over four months since my last test. I was getting nervous because I have been so tired. I want to blame being tired on the working out and the time change etc but in the back of my mind I kept remembering how tired I was right before they found the cancer. So I begged for a blood test even though my doc appt is still a few weeks away. The oncologist herself called me this afternoon (which scared the you know what out of me to have her call instead of the nurse). Everything looks great! Whew! I would have renewed energy if I weren't so tired from spin class this morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my GOSH, I'm so happy for you that you were able to get your bloodwork done!!! Congrats on the clean result!!! (And wow - the dr. instead of the nurse calling would've freaked me out to start with, too!!!) Hope you're having a WONDERFUL Easter!!! :-)