Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring is here!

Of course it is still chilly here but the rain is certainly a sign of spring. I have been able to walk outside a bit more. I am still at the gym whenever I can get there. On the nights I can't then I workout on my treadmill at home or with a video.

I am planning our own Easter dinner this year which is great because then I can make only healthy options and not feel guilty about enjoying my holiday meal.

I am a few weeks away from getting my first blood check done but I am trying to do it sooner. I have been so tired and having the paper in hand that says it isn't due to cancer would be great!

Good luck to all who are in the Gold's Gym Online Challenge! I lost 11.5 pounds in two months. Not great but I can't complain since I had a surgery right in the middle of it all!

No comments: