Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My sister, my birthday

My sister has posted a wonderful entry on her blog about my birthday lunch today!

http://jillboandscottie.blogspot.com/2008/09/happy-birthday-jenn.html

She is right about my response. I was depressed about turning 35 in 2006 and 6 weeks later I was told I had cancer. I will never be depressed about becoming older, only depressed if the party isn't big enough! :-) I am now celebrating being here another year for my kids, my spouse, myself, my friends, and all the other I hope to impact in the years to come!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy, HAPPY Birthday!!! :-) That's wonderful!!! :-) Here's to a great year!!! :-)

Jill and Scott said...

I had a great time and lunch, and I am very proud of all your accomplishments! Your a great sister- Now- heehee.

Mary said...

I had a great lunch also. I hope I am there to celebrate many more birthdays for all of us. You are fabulous!!!!!!!!
Mom