Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On the road again and other updates



I am currently in a hotel room in Northern Idaho. I haven't been on the road for work since I got sick. It is nice to be back out there again but I also feel a bit out of sorts. Given the last few weeks, it is nice to get away even if I am working 9-10 hour days.

We bagged out of women's fitness walk due to the lightening and rain. We had my 5 month old niece with us and didn't want her out in it. So we went to lunch instead.




And here we are ten years ago!




We also had a wedding in our backyard last Saturday. Al, the boys and the wedding party did all the yard work and house work so I wouldn't have to stress about it right before leaving town. They made our yard look so romantic. I will post pictures when I get them.
Next week I will have my quarterly lab work done and will talk more with my doc about tests. Sounds like I need at least a chest x-ray at least once a year if not more often or if not an MRI.

No comments: