Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Getting soft

Well I am trying to stretch at least my legs several times a day. Working my stomach is a bit more difficult since it can pull on my surgical area if I try sit-ups. I am doing what little I can to stretch with my arms as well. All thi isn't enough. I am getting "soft". I can see that I am already losing some tone and it is very frustrating. I know I can't push myself but I am hoping to find something to help me hold on to what I have already achieved.

My eating has been pretty good. We have received some premade meals from folks so I just watch my portions on those and then hope to stick to my menu plan the rest of the time.

Yesterday I met with my doc. She said I can drive but I can't go back to work yet. I still wear out too fast and still have some discomfort and the drain. Tomorrow I meet with the plastic surgeon so hopefully we can starting scheduling the next steps in this process.

I also set up an appointment with my hair dresser. I don't have alot of hair but it needs some shape and then we are going to play around with styling it. I am hoping we can come up with something cute. These days it is so thick and curly that there isn't much that can be done with it.

I am still trying to coordinate with Gold's Gym about travel dates for the calendar. My treatment and surgery times make it more difficult.

No comments: