Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Shape and texture

I knew I needed to do something with this mass of thick, curly hair so decided to give it over to my good friend/hair dresser to help me out. I couldn't bring myself to say I needed it "cut" and "thinned out" so we settled on the terms of "shaping and texturing" my hair into a more managable style. After being without hair for four month and then not having enough hair to style outside of a "buzz cut", it was strange to think of getting it cut and actually having style. It is still pretty short so we couldn't do much with it but the back had been growing faster then the top so Brenda evened it out. The back seems to be even curlier now!! I know the chemo curls won't last forever and I won't complain because at least I have hair now!!! Hopefullly the "shaping" will get it to grow even faster now. Fingers crossed!

No comments: