Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Home and resting

I am home from the hospital and doing well. I am still on pain killers but I feel better than I did after the last surgery. Of course this time the surgery was less involved. I am plenty tired and sore though. The pathology came back and it was cancer free! Tomorrow I plan to start walking on the treadmill in small doses. They also gave me some home exercises to do with my arm that will help with recovery but not over do it.

This is the beginning of a long process for reconstruction but it will be worth it!

Thanks to Jodi and Megan (from the challenge) for your thoughts and support!

Time to rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jenn- hope you are doing well and you are a true inspiration to us all. we all know how buff you are on the inside ;0)