Pink Link

Online Breast Cancer Support

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Interesting opportunity

I have been asked to appear in the 2008 Gold's Gym Calendar that shows people's before and after pictures and their bio. I am flattered that they think I would be great for this and that my story is inspiring. I have to admit that I am concerned about the fact that I am not even close to buff! I am still quite far from my goals so I am worried I will look out of place in the calendar. The other thing is that I have surgeries coming up so I am not sure how I will feel etc. I know I won't be able to wear tank-tops or swimming suits for the photo shoot. I have until Monday to decide and I will want to talk with the people to address my concerns before I commit to it.

2 comments:

jodiblonde222 said...

I think that you should take them up on the offer. You do give other's hope and you did a great job! Jodi

jodi@ecmi.us

Jenn said...

Thanks Jodi!